Sales Job Description
Sales Associate, Unit Sales, Product Specialist
If you’re serious about your career, this is a fantastic opportunity! We are expanding our Sales Team and we are looking for dynamic, polished and talented professionals who are interested in a lucrative career in trailer sales. We are busier than ever with a great line-up of recreational and commercial trailers and all the resources you need to set your career in motion!
We offer the training and support you need to help you grow and develop professionally.
Previous auto or RV sales experience is helpful but not required. We will train the right candidate who has experience and a successful track record in “big ticket” retail, business to business sales, or customer service. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the desire to succeed in a career in trailer sales. Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable, insurable driving record and the ability to work a schedule that includes Saturdays and Sundays is required.
- Assist customers with buying decisions
- Help customers select the unit which best suits their needs and advise on towing requirements
- Present and sell all makes and models of new and used units
- Present and sell other value-added options
- Write deals to present to sales manager
- Maintain regular follow up with prospective and current clients
- Prepare preliminary used vehicle appraisals
- Learn all trailer categories- enclosed cargo, fifth wheels, goosenecks, and dump trailers
- Previous experience in commission-based, “big ticket” item sales or customer service, trailer experience, a plus
- Must be able to provide professional references who can verify work experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean, insurable driving record
- Computer proficient
- Good listening skills
- Aptitude for business math
- Desire to succeed in a career in trailer sales